Are You Having
Any Fun in Your Business?
Are you having any fun in your business?
Before I dive into that and why it matters for the success of your business, let me first share three beliefs that are foundational to my company.
- I believe that there is a global shift occurring.
- I believe this global shift is demanding, requiring and inviting more female leadership.
- I believe that business can be, should be, and is fun!
For a very long time now, the world has been male-dominated. Now I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. However, I do believe that the pendulum is starting to shift. An ever longer time ago, there were Mother Goddess cultures. My view is that the shift in our world is moving us toward a more female way of being, perceiving, and valuing. Along with this comes a different way of doing business.
Men do business in a straightforward way, bottom line, direct, and to the point, no extra conversation or fluff. Women like to chat, make it social, get to know each other, collaborate, brainstorm, and expound. Now there are males who do business like women and vice versa. In the workplace, a masculine approach to doing business has been reflected in the value system. Work harder, faster, longer. Achieve, accomplish. The means justify the ends. It’s all about the bottom line.
I was speaking with a fellow female entrepreneur recently, who used to work in corporate. She reflected on that period of her life, “I hated when I’d finish my work and then had to just say there for several more hours. I was like, I have so many other things I could be doing with this time.”
Building your own company means you get to determine how you create it, how it’s run and you get to do it in a way that works for you as a female. This can look very different from one individual to another. For some this is being a digital nomad, building your business globally online, living untethered and traveling the world. For others, it’s being a mompreneur who puts family first and set hours so she’s able to spend more time with her loved ones. For an introverted entrepreneur, this could be something entirely different as well, working from home, having plenty of alone time to relax and restore. There are infinite possibilities of how to design your business.
One thing is you get to make it fun!
Three reasons why fun is important to keep in mind as you are designing your biz.
- If you don’t love it, you probably won’t want to keep doing it. For your business to be sustainable, you want to make sure you are enjoying what you are doing. Otherwise, it will be a constant struggle to get yourself to do what’s required and you will eventually run out of steam, burn out and possibly quit all together.
- Anything you aren’t great at or don’t have fun with, you can and should delegate. Your area of expertise is where you should focus the majority of your energy in your business. That thing you detest doing, I promise you, there is someone out there who absolutely loves it, no matter what it is!
- This is your life! Live it to the fullest!! That means doing things you enjoy! And doing things in a way that you enjoy! Start from the beginning, set things up in a way that suits you, your strengths, your interests, and what is fun for you!
Now I know, there will still be times when you as the owner of your business will be required to do things that are challenging or difficult or just no fun at all… That’s even more of a reason to add in the fun where and when you can. That way when things come up that are a bit of a drag, it doesn’t weigh you down so much.
So how can you add more fun to your business?
One way of making business more fun is by being part of a group of other people who understand what you’re going through and what you are aiming to do as an entrepreneur. Having support and people who celebrate and encourage you is priceless!
If this is something you’ve been looking to add to your business and your life, I invite you to join the 💎Badass Boss💎 Business Maximizer Mastermind and Group Coaching Program. Details below. 👇
Author, Adelle King
Adelle King is a business coach working with female entrepreneurs to help them shine their light and turn their brilliance into a thriving, profitable business they love!
She has 10 years of experience working on the backend of online businesses. You name it, she’s probably done it! And 10 years of facilitating deep, transformational healing work, leading workshops in Access Consciousness®, personal growth, spiritual and intuitive development, and deep healing. She now integrates it all into her coaching. She holds a Master’s Degree in Education and has been Certified as a Rapid Results Coach, Instant Miracle Master, Access Bars & Body Process Facilitator, CFMW, and more.
She loves guiding women to develop their vision of their dream life and then inspiring and empowering them to go make it their reality! Her guiding principle is, “Whatever you desire for your business and your life, whatever that looks like for you… you can have that!”
A Special Invitation for You!
Become a Badass Boss in Your Own Business
If you have been seeking guidance or asking for a sign… here it is!
You are invited to the Badass Boss Business Maximizer Mastermind & Group Coaching Program. Join like-minded women in your journey of growing your business. Click before to find out if this accelerator program is right for you.
Are you ready to…
- Take your business to the Next Level?
- Have Confidence, Clarity and Success like never before!?
- Monetize your Unique Brilliance and get paid for being you!?
- Step into your power as a Female Leader?
- Be the Badass Boss of your own business!?
If you are saying, “Hell Yes!” then this is the place for you.
Never Miss a New Blog
Subscribe to receive weekly newsletters.
Be the first to know about new blogs, upcoming events, workshops and special invitations!
Share the Love
What are the infinite possibilities!?
I look forward to meeting you soon!