You Are a Gift!
It can sometimes be hard to describe to others what you do, how you see the world, or what your unique gift is. The thing is, YOU ARE THE GIFT. It’s not actually what you do or how you do it. It’s you, all of you, you’re unique and special blend.
I think that’s why it’s so important that we celebrate birthdays. (As you may know, it’s my birthday month, so this month’s blogs are all birthday themed!!)
Celebrating a birthday isn’t about the date on the calendar, or presents, or cake, or parties, although all of that can be fun… It’s that you came into the world! That you showed up to shine and share your gifts.
You are 1 in a zillion! Even if you read the exact same text or taught the exact same lesson, or danced the same dance, or played the same music, or sang the same song as someone else, it would never be exactly the same. Your intonation, your facial expressions, your relationship to the material, and the energy you bring to it would make it inherently different.
Plus, the people listening, watching, and observing would be different. We are all changing and shifting from moment to moment, sometimes subtly, sometimes dramatically, but no two experiences are ever identical. Even identical twins have their own distinctions.
So, the thing is, you are a miracle, a gift, a rare gem in this world. But it’s not always easy to see that about yourself. One of my gifts is seeing the essence of another person, identifying their brilliance, and empowering them to step into more of that. Whether they are ever able to fully see it or not is another story.
However, as easy as it has always been for me to see the strengths of others, it’s been equally difficult for me to see my own brilliance. It seems that for many people it is easier to the what is great and what is possible for others with more ease than it is for and about ourselves.
So, personally, I’ve been on a journey for the last 20 years to get some sense of my own gifts and talents. And just in the last 2 years, I’ve gone through a burst of tremendous healing and growth.
What I have discovered through all this searching is that:
- It is always hard to put into words precisely what someone’s unique gift or their essence or their brilliance is. We can try, but we will almost always fall short. It’s kind of like a dating app bio. How are you supposed to explain a whole person with a life and experiences and complexities in 200 characters or less? But you can highlight the best features and reveal the rest slowly over time!
- It’s usually less about what you do than who you be. It’s how you show up in the world and see things differently than others. And oftentimes, it’s the area where people seem to struggle the most, think they are the worst or the weakest, and feel the most hopeless.
- Everyone has some form of this gift, talent, magic, and brilliance. People literally glow when they talk about the things they are brilliant about. They light up!
That’s why we say a lot of things like, “Be a beacon.” Or, “What lights you up?” Or, “You’re glowing!” Or, “She’s a shining star!” When someone embraces all of who they are, they become a leader, illuminating the way, as a lighthouse and n invitation for others.
I believe there is a global shift occurring that is demanding and requiring more female leadership in the world and a shift toward a more feminine, authentic, and attuned way of doing, being, and evaluating the world. That’s part of why I created my company and started business coaching, working with female entrepreneurs.
If you would like to shine your light and turn your brilliance into a thriving, sustainable, and profitable business you love, I invite you to schedule a Double Your Sales & Profit Breakthrough Session with me. Details below.
Author, Adelle King
Adelle King is a business coach working with female entrepreneurs to help them shine their light and turn their brilliance into a thriving, profitable business they love!
She has 10 years of experience working on the backend of online businesses. You name it, she’s probably done it! And 10 years of facilitating deep, transformational healing work, leading workshops in Access Consciousness®, personal growth, spiritual and intuitive development, and deep healing. She now integrates it all into her coaching. She holds a Master’s Degree in Education and has been Certified as a Rapid Results Coach, Instant Miracle Master, Access Bars & Body Process Facilitator, CFMW, and more.
She loves guiding women to develop their vision of their dream life and then inspiring and empowering them to go make it their reality! Her guiding principle is, “Whatever you desire for your business and your life, whatever that looks like for you… you can have that!”
A Special Invitation for You!
In this 1-on-1 session you will…
- Clarify your big vision for your life and your business
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be costing you time, money and clients
- Get crystal clear on your next easy action steps
- Feel energized, inspired and revitalized about moving forward in your business
Never Miss a New Blog
Subscribe to receive weekly newsletters.
Be the first to know about new blogs, upcoming events, workshops and special invitations!
Share the Love
What are the infinite possibilities!?
I look forward to meeting you soon!